At the Menuts de la Pineda we base our educational method on the harmonious development of children.
We move within three major axes:
We observe on the one hand psychomotor activity (movement or motor responses as an expression of psychic maturation), this being the common thread for studying the development of our little ones.
This development takes on its utmost importance in childhood, when the maturing foundations that define the identity of the children, together with their experiences, are defined in the future.
Starting a proper psychomotor program has a positive effect on individual maturation and activates the other areas of global development (motor skills, language, control and knowledge schemes, as well as social adaptation and emotions).
Our educational method clearly differentiates the maturational development of the child from learning. We aim to make the learning harmonious with the level of maturity of the children.
We base our method on meaningful learning, those that relate to the actual level of development of the child. We provide children with spaces for the experience of playful experiences (play in these ages is the basis of learning) and motivating them to connect with their desires and concerns.
During their stay in kindergarten we presented the children with consistent and progressive work, taking into account the maturity level of each child.
Our task, among other things, is to adjust the programs to proposals for coherent, stimulating and attractive play, always through experimentation and in direct contact with nature. In discovery learning, children learn without realizing it through play, experimentation and creativity.
We observe the development and personal needs of children together with the team of educators, through the maturation and psychological monitoring of children. We also offer spaces in situations of personal crisis.
- Stimulate the development of the intellectual, motor, social and emotional capacities of the children under the concept of harmony.
- Promote creativity, interest and curiosity for discovery.
- Guarantee their security and meet their physiological and psychological needs.
- Transmit, through daily activities, clear guidelines and routines aimed at achieving habits and security, which will facilitate the acquisition of new learning and that will gradually allow the acquisition of habits of personal autonomy such as: eating, hygiene, order …)
- To foster coexistence between children and educators, as well as coexistence between different families, in order to promote equality between people of different genders, cultures and physical and mental capacities.
- Educate in love and respect by setting the example to other educational tools.